Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Housekeeping

For what it's worth, this post is just to let potential readers know that I am considering our stores at Wowio and My Digital Comics closed.  We've had exactly one sale through the latter, and one less than that through the former.  Ever.
Closing these off will let me better concentrate on the stores that people actually seem to be using, such as DriveThruComics, CreateSpace and Kindle.  I'm trying to think of better ways to market our books, and I think I need to start by getting rid of what's not working.
Meantime, if anyone out there has some good suggestions around marketing I'd love to hear them.


No comments: