Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Friday, February 7, 2014

Upcoming Appearance: East Coast Comic Expo!

I've been pondering this for a while now, but I've just made it official...I will have an artist table at the East Coast Comic Expo in Moncton, NB on May 17.

http://www.eastcoastcomicexpo.com/index.html

From their webpage:
"East Coast Comic Expo is an all-ages, day-long convention organized by dedicated Fanboys and Fangirls to celebrate comic books and comic book culture. We'll have industry professional writers & artists joining us to celebrate, along with local vendors and many talented local creators and artisans as well."

I will have a table offering sketches for a small fee (hey, got to cover the cost of traveling, right?) as well as a sampling of AIM Comics products. 
This will be my first con as anything other than an attendee since Hal-Con a couple of years ago, so I'm really looking forward to getting out there again and  meeting some people.  Time to work on those quick sketching skills!

If you're in the area, drop by and say hello, get a sketch and chat with me about all things comics.

See you at the expo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea when you'll return to Bruno? I'm keen to continue with the story!

Dominic said...

As far as I know, Ian's got no plans to return to Bruno at the moment...but never say never!