Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bruno the Bandit Cut in Half!

I don't know about you, but where I live, it's been raining to beat the band for almost a solid two weeks.  I'm taking a serious look at plans for an ark; I just need to figure out the actual size of a cubit, and where to find another wildebeest, and I'm all set.
In hopes of putting a little "spring" in our step, I've decided to cut the price of all digital editions of "The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit" in half for the rest of May.  Now you can get all the goodness that is Bruno for a meager 99 cents!  That's 72 pages of comics goodness, including the Ernie Chan cover and pinups by a Who's Who of webcomics (and me..the Who's That? of webcomics), all for under a buck.  Just click the links at right to go to your choice of DriveThru Comics, Wowio or MyDigitalComics and grab your copy of "Brutal Blade"...but hurry; this price (hopefully, like the rain) will be gone at the end of May.

No comments: