Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Bruno the Bandit Issue 1 Coming Together

The first issue of the new Bruno magazine is really starting to come together.  Just yesterday, I finished my art for the Table of Contents page and did a bunch of DTP work on the book.  This includes dropping in a bunch of guest art pages that were sent to me via Ian McDonald; we've got a bunch of interesting variations on Bruno from some of the best names in webcomics, and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with the readers.

In the meantime, if you're a fan of Ian's Bruno-verse and would like to send in some fan art, either for the site or for possible publication in a future issue, please send it either to me at info@aimcomics.com, or to Ian at eeebenz@yahoo.com.  We'd love to see your take on the characters, and you might end up getting some of your work published as a result.

As soon as I move the book a bit further ahead, I'm going to start posting some art previews here.  I've also got another freebie surprise up my sleeve that I think folks will enjoy.  Keep checking back.

No comments: