Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hal-Con 2011 Here We Come!

It's a bit early in the year for this, but I'm just so pleased about this that I can't restrain myself.  AIM Comics will be hosting a table in Artist's Alley at Hal-Con 2011.  I've plunked down my deposit, so it must be official!


Not only will I be attending this one myself, but I've somehow managed to cajole the illustrious Ian McDonald, author of our flagship title, "The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit" (get your copy today!) to fly in to town to join me for the event. 
Ian will be signing copies of "Bruno" and we'll both be doing sketches....and if you don't have your copy of "Brutal Blade" yet, don't worry:  we'll be bringing some with us. 

Hal-Con 2011 is at the World Trade & Convention Centre in Halifax, November 12 & 13, 2011.  Judging by last year's event, it will be a tremendously fun time, not to be missed by any fan of sci-fi, fantasy or comics.  If you attend, please be sure to drop by and say hello, get a book signed or just chat with us a bit.  It'll be great to meet you!

No comments: