Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Kicking Off 2021

 2020 is receding in my rearview mirror; 2021 lies ahead.  There were no new publications from AIM Comics in 2020 for one reason or another, but that doesn't mean that nothing's been happening.  Looking ahead very quickly, here's what we've got:

-Volume 8 of The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit is in progress and well on its way to being finished.  I've had the cover by our guest artist delivered to me within the last week, and once I finish coloring it and address a few formatting issues in the book itself, we should be ready to go!  The next one's going to be a bit bigger than the previous volumes, just because of the length of the stories that Ian was writing during this period.

-Just started work on a new personal project yesterday.  It's one that's hopefully going to play out over quite a long time, but I will be able to release it incrementally.  It's something I've been promising myself I will address for years now, and I finally decided it's time to get started.  Watch this space for more updates.

-Sketches are moving along on another project that I have had contracted for a couple of years now.  I've had to put it aside due to the need to take on a lot of commission work, but I think I may actually be making some real progress.

Not a lot of detail in there, I know, but it looks like AIM Comics will be showing some signs of life again in 2021.  Here's hoping for the best, for us and you!

No comments: