Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Friday, November 30, 2012

Publishing News!

It's been a slow year, both sales-wise and in terms of output.  I have only myself to blame, as I've allowed myself to become distracted with other projects.  Nevertheless, as December rolls in, there is some good news to share regarding upcoming publications.

First of all, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit will be available early in 2013, now that we've nailed down a fantastic new cover artist for the book. I'm not saying yet who we've managed to capture, but let me just say that it's someone whose work both Ian and I are mad about, and who's been an inspiration to both of us through his art and through is approach to self-publishing.  Heck, he even gave me advice on my computer setup! 
Now that we've got him signed on to do some work for us, it's time for me to get to work formatting the new book.

Secondly, I have just this minute submitted my files for the first issue of "The Journals of Simon Pariah" for review.  If all goes well, the book should be live very shortly, ready for you to (hopefully) devour.  Frankly, this has been so long in coming that I just can't wait to kick off the title and get the work out there again.

While I'm waiting, I'm going to post some previews of the first issue, starting with the pencils below, just to give you a taste of the good things to come.

So, it looks like 2013 is going to get off to a rolling start, and I hope it'll help me build a little more momentum for some of the other projects I want to take on (no details, but there may be some public domain work involved).  Now we just need you, dear reader, to get out there and make it worth our while to do this by buying the books we publish. 

You can start by grabbing any of the three volumes of Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit published so far; just click the links to the right to go to the various stores and buy either the print or digital versions of the books. 

Or, if you want to get the whole story so far, I've just updated the Brutal Blade Bundle over at DriveThru Comics to include the 3rd volume.  Even better, the bundle offers discounted prices on all the books, so you can get all three volumes to date for just $3.00.  That's almost $2.00 off the price of the individual issues!  What are you waiting for?  Go get 'em!


No comments: