Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Work By Brutal Blade Cover Artist Sandy Carruthers!

I can't believe I hadn't seen this before now. Sometimes it's like I have my head buried in the sand. Actually, it's more like dealing with the things that happen while I'm busy making other plans.

Nevertheless, if you'd like to check out a fantastic online portfolio of art by Sandy Carruthers, cover artist for Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 3, head over to his DeviantArt page and check out his gallery. There's some incredible work there, including his pencil rough for the Brutal Blade cover, pages from various projects, and portraits of some very recognizable pop culture icons. It's well worth a look.

Sandy is scheduled to be at this year's Hal-Con, taking place the last week in October. If you're in the area, be sure to get a convention sketch from him, and I'm sure if you ask politely, he'll even sign your copy of Brutal Blade.

No comments: