Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Man Comes Around...

Well, if you checked our Facebook page, you'll know by now that the cover to the second volume of "Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit" is being rendered for us by no other than classic Conan (among other things!) artist Geof Isherwood.  Geof did some amazing work on the regular Conan series as well as on the later issues of King Conan.  His rendition of Red Sonja in particular holds a special place in Hyborian history for me.

Need I say I am stoked to see what he's going to do with Bruno and company?

Just to put the icing on the cake, though, I find out this week that the estimable Mr. Isherwood will be attending Hal-Con this November!  Not only will I shortly be holding an Isherwood original in my hands, but I'll soon have the chance to meet the man in person.  Time to spruce up and start digging through my back issue bin!

Be sure to check out Geof's website for a look at what he's been up to lately, and the Fans of Geof Isherwood Facebook page for updates on his current project, Antiquitas Lost.

No comments: