Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinup Pages for Brutal Blade Volume 2

I've received a number of interesting submissions for pinup pages for the second volume of Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit.  Thanks to everyone who sent in their work; it was great seeing the character rendered in so many different styles.  Now comes the hard part, figuring out which ones I have room for.
If I decide to use your art, you'll be hearing from me in the next few days by email.  If not, well thanks anyway, and hang in there, because I'll probably be doing the same thing with future issues of the book.  Maybe your drawing will grace the next volume.

02 August:  Edit:  The pinups have been chosen and the artists have been contacted.  We've got some great work for the next book!  Thanks to all who sent me their art; if you didn't make it this time, well...there's always Volume 3.  

No comments: