Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Call to Arms!

I'm seeing a few new visitors to the site in the last couple of days.  Welcome to all of you; I hope you like what you see here and come back for more...there's certainly plenty more to come. 
I'd like to ask that if any of you are webmasters or bloggers, that you help us out by posting about or linking to us, especially for the contest we currently have running.  I'd like to get as many people as possible in on this and future contests, and I think the best way is by "word of mouth". 
If you do give us a link or a writeup, be sure to let me know, either in a comment or by email, and I'll be sure to find a way to return the favor.

No comments: