Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Friday, September 10, 2021

We're Moving!!!

 Moving domain registrars, that is. This is a change that most people will not notice, but it was necessary.  Our previous host, GoDaddy costs about twice as much per year, and have recently decided to give me less for my money by forcing email users to transfer to an Office365 subscription plan.  Since I object to this kind of shrinkflation and don't see the use in paying for an email address that I barely use, I have decided to dump the domain registrar and move it elsewhere.  

If you're a reader who has ever contacted us at info@aimcomics.com, please note that this email address will very likely stop working very soon.

That is all.

No comments: