Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brutal Blade Vol. 3 Now in Progress!

To start the New Year off right, it's time to get to work on Volume 3 of "The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit". 
Actually, it's been somewhat in progress for a while now, as I've been trying to find a cover artist for the book.  I've finally found someone I think will be perfect for the book, but I'm not naming names yet.  I will say that it's not one of the original Conan artists, but is still someone who is pretty darn legendary in his own right, and whose style fits perfectly with Brutal Blade.
I guess that means the next step is to line up some pinup artists.  As with Volume 2, I'm looking for some people to provide one page drawings of Bruno and crew to help fill out the book.  As before, I kind of have to play this on the cheap, so I can only pay $10 per drawing, plus a comp copy of the book.  If you are an artist, or know someone who would be interested, please drop me a line and we'll see if we can get you on board.

I'm going to aim to have the book ready to go in March, so keep an eye out for it.  Keep an eye out too for a contest related to the book that will have something really nice for the winner, just as soon as I can figure out the details.
In the meantime, if you have any comments or suggestions on how the book can be improved from the previous volumes, please drop me a line or leave a comment.  Onward into 2012!

No comments: