Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bruno Goes Mobile with Kindle!

You heard it here first....The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 1 is now available on Kindle through Amazon.  That's right...as of right now, you can head over to the Kindle Store to grab your portable copy of Brutal Blade for just $3.99 and have it delivered right to your Kindle device or app.  Run over and grab yourself a copy today!

A couple of technical notes, and a special offer, hot on the heels of this.  I've had to do a lot of reformatting on the pages to get them to fit the Kindle properly.  As a result, most of the book is designed to be read in landscape mode, but some of the pages (e.g. the front cover) are still in portrait mode, just to make everything fit.  I've tried to minimize the need to flip your reading device as much as possible, but in some spots it was just inevitable.  I hope that it doesn't make the reading experience too unpleasant.  Please feel free to throw invective at me if it bothers you too much.
Also, I should state right up front that I do not yet own a Kindle myself.  I have tested the book on the Kindle app for my iPod Touch, but due to the size of that screen, there was a certain amount of zooming necessary to read the pages properly.  Everything looks fine to me, but I'd really like to hear from someone who has actually read the book on a Kindle proper as to how the reading experience was for him/her.
So, if you own a Kindle and buy the book, please take the time to email me and let me know how this book looks on your device.  In fact, the first reader to email me (info@aimcomics.com) a quick review and a copy of your Amazon receipt (redacted where and if necessary) will be refunded $5.00 via Paypal to cover the cost of the book plus a small "thanks" for helping out.
Now where else are you going to find an offer that gives you back more than the price of what you just bought?  Be quick though...this offer is good to the first responder only.

No comments: