Featured Post

Now Available: The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8!

 Long overdue, but worth the wait, The Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit Vol. 8 is now available!  Gaze in wonder at the cover by Clint "...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

AIM Comics on Wowio!

As of today, AIM Comics is live on Wowio!  I've just signed the publisher agreement that lets us distribute through their digital platform.

I know they've had their problems, but since its inception, Wowio has been one of my favorite sites for buying comics online.  I really like their site design and business model, and I'm thrilled to be a member of their roster of publishers.
"Why Comics" won't be available there, just because the quality of the scans for that book are not up to their requirements, which means that "Brutal Blade of Bruno the Bandit" will be our first book on Wowio.  I'll put a link to our publisher page in the sidebar as soon as it's available.
Now, I'm just waiting for my proof copy from our POD publisher and for one more digital piece to fall into place, and then we're good to go....

No comments: